Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hooville

I found this cocktail recipe leaving through the Spirit magazine on my Southwest flight from Hartford, CT to Las Vegas, NV. It sounded like something I would like to try out one day and actually drink it too! Maybe at Eva's birthday party on Saturday night...
Here is the list of ingredients:
  • 1 3/4 oz. Vodka
  • 3/4 oz. Amaretto
  • 1 1/2 oz. Yoo-Hoo, a Chocolate Drink
  • white chocolate shavings
Combine Vodka, Amaretto, and Yoo-Hoo into an ice-filled cocktail-shaker.
Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with the white chocolate shavings.
Makes one Hooville...

1 comment:

  1. Note to self: Did not find YooHoo but now I might know where to get it.
    Brought Chocolate Milk instead and all the other ingredients to Eva's party to give it a go... most people made a face but Andreas and I liked it!!!

    ReplyDelete